© Copyright 2010 Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Waterloo Elementary School
· Full systemic renovation of single-story approximately 73,100 SF building
· New Architectural layout of Clusters
· New Computer Rooms, New Rest Rooms to meet ADA
· Complete HVAC Replacement. Electrical Service Distribution Upgrade
· Complete Plumbing piping and fixtures replacement
· New Sprinkler system, New Kitchen and Serving lines
· Complete interior and exterior lighting replacement
· Complete fire alarm system replacement
Poolesville High School, Montgomery County
· Various projects for the last 4 years and Continuing.
· Computer Rooms & Science Rooms Renovation.
· Guidance Administration Renovation.
· Technology Center Renovation. Classroom 34 upgrade.
· Feasibility Study for entire electrical distribution upgrade.
· Feasibility Study for upgrade of mechanical systems.
· Roof Top Units & Unit Ventilators Replacements.
· Air Handling Units Replacements. New Energy (Heat) Recovery Units.
Other Public School projects include:
· Monocacy Middle School, Frederick County Public School System (FCPS) Frederick, Maryland
· Sabillasville Elementary School, FCPS, Maryland
· Walkersville Elementary School, FCPS, Maryland
· Ford Meade High School, Arundel County Public School System, Annapolis, Maryland
· Rognel Elementary School, Baltimore City Public School System (BCPS), Baltimore, Maryland
· Franklin Square Elementary School, BCPS, Maryland
· Gwynns Falls Elementary School, BCPS, Maryland
· Hazelwood Elementary School, BCPS, Maryland
· Belmont Elementary School, BCPS, Maryland
· High Point High School, Prince George’s County Public School System, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
· Arnette J. Brown Middle/High School, Baltimore City Public School System, Baltimore, Maryland