© Copyright 2010 Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Teachers Education and Technology Center
· Silver LEED Certification, Six Mega Computer Labs.
· New Construction of a Three (3) Story Building about 180,000 SF – Four Wings.
· Three Production Studios and 18 Edit Rooms.
· 4-Tiered Classrooms/Lecture Halls.
· Various Computer and Technical Centers.
· 20+ Classrooms, Eight Science and Math Teaching Labs.
· Meeting Rooms and Breakout Rooms.
· Kitchen, Dining and Lounges, Library
· Faculty and Administrative Offices, Supporting Areas.
· CM @ Risk Method of Construction.
Performing Arts and Humanities Facility
· Silver LEED Certification.
· New Construction of a Four (4) Story Building about 160,000 Square Feet.
· Concert Hall, Black Box, Proscenium Theater
· Dance Studios, Acting/Directing Studio, Rehearsal Studio
· Computer Labs, Meeting Rooms and Break Rooms
· Lecture Halls, Faculty and Administrative Offices
· Supporting Areas, CM @ Risk Method of Construction.
Other projects for Higher Education
· Utilities Upgrade and Site Improvements, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD
· Grand Stands, Gallaudet University, Washington D.C.
· Computer and Space Science Building, University of Maryland College Park, MD
· Renovations – Institute of Physical Science and Technology, UMCP, College Park, MD
· Space Telescope and Science Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
· College of Business Management and Public Affairs, UMCP, MD
· Renovations – Dunning Hall, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
· Upgrade Fire Alarm Systems – Various Buildings, UMCP, College Park, MD
· A.V. Williams Phase II, University of Maryland College Park, College Park, Maryland