© Copyright 2010 Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Paulco Engineering, Inc.
Multi-Use Fire Information Display System
· Replacement and upgrade of existing displays with new High-Tech displays in al the piers.
· New MUFIDS in renovated Garage
· New MUFIDS in new mezzanine level
· New MUFIDS in car rental facility
· New MUFIDS at the MARC station garage
· New electrical power and raceways for communication
· New panels, feeders and branch circuit wiring, Upgrade existing panels
· Project completed successfully with less than 0.6% change in electrical system design.
Security Booths at Gates
· New security booths at all the vehicular access gates to the Air Side of the airport.
· New electrical distribution for power to the booths
· New emergency power generators for the security booths
· Coordination with the local utility company, for new electrical services to the booths
· New communication and data wiring to the new booths extended from the nearest buildings
· Entire project completed without a single change order for electrical and communication systems
Other Airport projects include:
· Fiber Optics Backbone, Elm Road, Baltimore-Washington Airport, MD
· Fiber Optics Distribution Backbone, Midfield Cargo Complex, BWI Airport, MD
· Rehab of fire alarm systems for hangers, RR Washington National Airport, DC.
· Pedestrian Bridge, Manchester Airport, Manchester, New Hampshire
· Upgrade Airfield Lighting Vault and Replace Airfield Lighting Control System, BWI Airport, Maryland
· Midfield Cargo Parking Lots, BWI, MD
· Panelboards Replacement, Phase II, BWI Airport, Maryland
· Lot E Access Control, BWI Airport, MD
· Provision of Quick Connects for Emergency Power, BWI Airport, MD